Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Am Montag (on Monday)

So, Monday was a pretty cool day. I ate the hugest wienerschnitzel with a friend of Jon's. It was so big, that even splitting it, I only ate half. I ate a quarter of it (if not less). I did a lot of walking (like every day) and taking photos (don't forget to check out my flickr site). Later in the evening, I went out with Andy to an area I visited on Sunday evening. It was a horrific night for transportation insofaras I could not recall a single one of the trains that I'd been on less than 24 hours earlier. There was an earthquake in Honshu, Japan yesterday and I'm quite certain it upset the delicate balance of my extraordinarily sensitive GPS system. So I was all turned around to the great amusement of Andy. After finally arriving at a restaurant, we ate well and had great conversation with the very nice Danish people. That's pretty much all that happened Monday 08/24.

No comments:

Post a Comment