Saturday, August 15, 2009

How I Joined the Blogging Community

Well all. Hello.
This is my first posting on my own blog. The inspiration for this blog was partially the fact that I'm beginning an international tour on 08/18/2009. I wish to find a vehicle to share my thoughts and experiences with friends and family. I was, however, also stricken by the blogging of the title character Julie in the movie Julie & Julia. Although both the vacation and the movie were my inspirations, I intend to write about numerous subjects, as they occur to me. This blog will likely be an organic entity and I expect to cover various themes. I hope it will be interactive and I will certainly be highly interested in the interests of those persons who read this blog and share my thoughts. Well, that's it for now. Cheers to my new blogging life. I'll try to post daily but make no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment